Invest directly in people in your community
With UpTogether. Target your funds nationally, regionally and even by zip code.
On average, families who receive UpTogether investments*:
88% of families report their children have excellent, good, or improved grades and 94% report their children’s school attendance improved.
77% increase in monthly business income (from $164 to $290) with 66% of new family-owned business activity
23% increase in monthly income
- ncrease in retirement investment account from $602 to $1,256.
- Increase in monthly savings account balance from $311 to $976.
- Increase in total liquid assets from $759 to $2,396.
- Increase in liabilities from $18,710 to $34,827 (primarily due to increases in home, auto, and student loans.)
Why Invest In Families?
UpTogether Uses a Strength-Based Approach to Fighting Poverty
What people have to say
Partner Funding Options
- Create your own Fund on UpTogether
- Fund will be created, managed and distributed by you in accordance with your selected criteria: geography, distribution amounts/cadence, length of campaign, etc.
- You will have the option of creating multiple offers simultaneously, increasing your opportunity for learning
- You will be granted real-time access to data and associated outcomes for members accepting your offer(s)
- Invest directly in FII’s UpTogether Funds
- FII will manage and distribute funds wherever needed most or to your designated geographical preference
- Funds will be pooled with those of other donors
- Status reports will periodically be generated by FII staff and will include progress-to-date, member outcomes, and anecdotal stories