Seek and share support to accomplish your goals!
Build and strengthen your social networks — and get cash* — so you, your friends, family and neighbors can support each other, reach your financial and personal goals, and move up together.
*Cash offers depend on the availability of funds.
Live in San Antonio?
A cash offer may be available for you!
A total cash offer of $5,100 distributed over 27 months will be available to 1,000 households in San Antonio beginning in November of 2020.
To be eligible, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your household income must be at or below 150% of the poverty level.
- You must live in the City of San Antonio in zip code 78207 or 78227.
- You must be willing to link your bank accounts to UpTogether .
- You must create or join an UpTogether group and participate.
- Your group must be comprised of 4-8 people, and the first 180 eligible groups who sign up will receive the investment.
Ready to sign up?
- Click the “join now” button below.
- Once you’re signed in, create a group.
- Invite others to your group. (You can invite two people. To be eligible for the cash investment, all members in your group must meet the eligibility requirements.)
- In the Financials section, link your financial accounts.
We will select approximately 180 groups – whose members meet the criteria – on a first-come, first-served basis.
Members in groups who were selected will receive an offer in the platform mid November 2020. They will also be notified about this offer via the contact method they used when signing up (email or text message).
Frequently Asked Questions about the San Antonio cash offer
What People Are Saying
With UpTogether funds, I paid for school. One of my goals was to graduate with two associate degrees. I recently received a psychology and a liberal arts degree. When I finally received my degrees, I felt really emotional. I felt like anything was possible because I did it even with two children and a husband. I felt like a heavy load was lifted. And I say that because as a mother I have a huge responsibility to educate myself and set a good example for my kids.
We named our UpTogether group Women Empowered. We would encourage each other to do things. We would set goals for ourselves and we would hold each other accountable. Instead of just meeting once a month, we were following up with each other, catching up, asking how we’re doing. Your group will support you in what you’re doing and that’s huge.